The one word that describes this 5km and full 10km route. There is no hectic elevation and no big hills to climb. What you do get is beauty, a forest to run through a river to cross (over a wooden footbridge) and more beauty. This is a great entry level 10km for those looking to step things up from their regular 5km run.
Changes to our 2020 Season Series - lets go through it :
- Puzzle medals, each medal joins together with our other event medals. Complete the series to complete the puzzle.
- Summer Series - D'Aria ( Dec 2019) - SIMONSIG (Jan 2020) - Durbanville Hills (Feb 2020) - Groot Constantia (Feb 2020)
- Autumn Series - Nooitgedacht (Mar 2020) - TBD (Apr 2020) - D'Aria (May 2020) - Groot Constantia (May 2020)
- Winter Series - Durbanville Hills (Jun 2020) - Nooitgedacht (Jun 2020) - TBD (Jul 2020) - Neethlingshof (Jul 2020) - Hillcrest (Aug 2020)
- Spring Series - TBD (Sep 2020) - CY Market (Oct 2020) - Groot Constantia (Oct 2020) - TBD (Nov 2020) - Simonsig (Nov 2020)
- Holiday Series - Human Rights Day D'Aria - Freedom Day Neethlingshof - Womans Day Durbanville Hills - Heritage Day Neethlingshof
- Loop the Long route for a LSD (long slow distance) training run. For Venues with a full 10km you can loop it for a 20km training run. There are no positional prizes for the 20km LSD. Just register for the 10km and arrive early to make the pack start.
Routes, profiles, descriptions and pictures will be posted on FaceBook during the 2 week lead-up to the event. Your entry includes a wine tasting. Breakfast buns, coffee and all sorts of goodies available afterwards with our Legendary Lucky Draws and prize-giving.
Date : Saturday 7 March 2020
Venue : Nooitgedacht Wine Estate
07h00 20km start time
07h30 10km start time
07h45 5km start time
Entry fee :
5km R 70 Juniors
MEDALS TO ALL FINISHERS !
Contact : Rodney Russell
Tel : 074 900 9235
Email : rodney[at]trailfun.co.za
Nooitgedacht Estate - The Farm, stellenbosch
|Address||Nooitgedacht Estate, Koelenhof, Van Riebeeckshof, Stellenbosch, 7605|