TrailFun : Simonsig
You run for the view.
This is where you belong, where you deserve to be - trail running in nature. You are free and this is your opportunity to express it (the wine afterwards helps too)
This is a great entry level 5km route. It is very clearly marked and beautiful, did we mention it was beautiful? The 10km is a little more challenging, with larger uphills. If you are looking for a training run you can do 15km (first the 10km then the 5km) or you can run the 10km route twice for 21km.
How cool is this, there is a choice of starts too.
- Join the race and be part of the group start (limited to 50) If you want podium and prizes you must be part of the group start to qualify.
- Start at your leisure with the individual start. Coming for the fun, a relaxed day running through a wine farm? Start when you want, any time up to 10am. No groups, no crowds, just you and nature ... and you can sleep late.
You have the option to include Simonsig Chenin Blanc with your entry to be collected at the finish with your medal.
Could a Saturday be any more perfect?
There is a new format - to keep you safe !
- Collect your timing card from Registration
- Scan at the Start Line
- Run - (its like a cycling time-trial).
Relaxed time-trial style start times
- you choose what time you would like to start
- from 7.20am to 10.00am
- no morning rush, you can even sleep in
15km + 21km
When you finish
YES - you can walk it.
15km - you run the 10km route then the 5km route
21km - you run the 10km route x 2
... and amazing Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel.
Spring Puzzle Medal 4 of 4
Saturday 21 November 2020
Entries are from R70 to R150 There are NO on the day entries at this event.
Do it today :
Contact : Rodney Russell
Tel : 074 900 9235
Email : rodney[at]trailfun.co.za
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|TrailFun : Simonsig 15km||15 km run the 5km and 10km routes||07:20||R 150.00|
|TrailFun : Simonsig 21km||21 km loop of the 10km route||07:20||R 150.00|
TrailFun : Simonsig 10km
Full 10km, no loop.
|10 km||07:40||R 150.00|
|TrailFun : Simonsig 5km (Juniors)||5 km entry level 5km||08:00||R 70.00|
|TrailFun : Simonsig 5km||5 km entry level 5km||08:00||R 120.00|
Simonsig Wine Estate, Stellenbosch
|Route information||Simonsig is located northwest of Stellenbosch, on the Kromme Rhee Road between the R44 and the R304. Take Exit 39 off the N1.|
|Address||Kromme Rhee Road|