Never miss out on another run again
We care about people and we want them to succeed.
We care about your health
We care about your time
We care about your money
You trust us to to help you with the perfect training run. You trust us to make sure you are safe. You trust us to make sure your run is challenging and beautiful. You trust us to make your Saturday worthwhile.
We want to do more.
What if you never had to miss another run again. Never had to queue for registration. Never had to wait for payday before entering. What if you never even had to enter a TrailFun Event - just arrive on the day and run.
Every single TrailFun run for a monthly fee
How do you join? (its easy)
- Choose your option
- Confirm your details
- Make the first month's payment
- Free entry to every event we have, guaranteed. Payday no longer matters.
- Limited numbers, no problem. You are always included, even if a run is sold out.
- Forgot to enter; we did it for you. You are automatically entered for every race, always.
- Registration is in the past. No queueing – you get your own, personalized timing card, to keep (still, it would be nice if you said hello to Jen)
- Free upgrade or downgrade anytime. You can run any distance, no change in price
- Members-Only run if an event is canceled due to lockdown restrictions . No public entry, only Heroes.
- You can 'pause' your membership for injury / illness. We care about your money.
- If you miss an event, you can run it Virtually and still get your medal (within 10 days of original event)
But wait there’s more
(Stop rolling your eyes. You’ve seen enough TV to know there would be more)
- Personal Timing Card (also your membership card for discounts)
- Free TrailFun Hero neck sox (can't say Buff, that's a registered trademark)
- Free Event entry for a friend (every 3 consecutive months you are a member)
- Free upgrade to any distance. Always
- Discounts at participating Wine Farms (we will publish a list)
- Discounts at participating Sports Stores (we will publish a list)
- TrailFun discount on Event wine (up to 6 bottles. Yip, no kidding, this is worth the subscription on its own)
- There are Terms and Conditions, in the Membership Agreement
Month to month, 30 days notice.
R 219 per month
plus R165 once off joining fee
Monthly, 12 month commitment
R 165 per month
plus R165 once off joining fee
R 1980 per year
no joining fee
TrailFun hosts 2 events each month (one each in Dec and Jan) totaling 22 events each year. Full entry fee for all events is valued at :
- 5km R 2950 (plus 4 x event entry for friend R480 = R 3 430)
- 10km R 3660 (plus 4 x event entry for friend R600 = R 4 260)
You're getting a 50% discount.
- Human Rights Day Mon 22 Mar 2021
- Freedom Day Tue 27 Apr 2021
- Woman's Day Mon 9 Aug 2021
- Heritage Day Fri 24 Sep 2021
Hillcrest Challenge Sat 21 Aug 2021
Paternoster Rock Lobster Run Sat 9 Oct 2021
- 3 of 4 Sat 6 Feb 2021 (Members Only)
- 4 of 4 Sat 20 Feb 2021
- 1 of 4 Sat 6 Mar 2021
- 2 of 4 Sat 10 Apr 2021
- 3 of 4 Sat 8 May 2021
- 4 of 4 Sat 22 May 2021
- 1 of 4 Sat 5 Jun 2021
- 2 of 4 Sat 26 Jun 2021
- 3 of 4 Sat 10 Jul 2021
- 4 of 4 Sat 24 Jul 2021
- 1 of 4 Sat 4 Sep 2021
- 2 of 4 Sat 23 Oct 2021 (
- 3 of 4 Sat 6 Nov 2021
- 4 of 4 Sat 20 Nov 2021
Summer Series 2022
- 1 of 4 Sat 4 Dec 2021
Your subscription as member of TrailFun Hero is governed by the terms and conditions contained in the TrailFun Membership Agreement, which agreement is available at https://trailfun.co.za/home-2/trailfun-hero-membership-agreement/ (“the Membership Agreement”). By subscribing as member of TrailFun Hero and submitting an online membership application on this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound to the terms and conditions contained in the Membership Agreement. By subscribing member, you further agree to email and SMS communications from EntryNinja and/or TrailFun regarding event details. Any terms used in the online membership application, but not specifically defined, will have the meaning ascribed to them in the Membership Agreement.
You probably have some questions about your membership, we have tried to answer them here:
- Your membership starts on the date you entered, so you get to run at our next upcoming event - for free.
- The payment you make here covers your first 30 days.. At the end of this month you will receive an email from PayFast (the guys that do Takealot's payments) with a link for you to follow to set up your monthly payment. It will include a payment for half a month (if you joined after the fist event of the month to take you to the end of next month, from then you will pay the full monthly amount.
- PLEASE NOTE - the day you make the PayFast payment is the day all your subsequent payments will be deducted - so you may want to wait till the 28th or the 30th or the 1st etc.
- We print Timing Cards once a month. We bundle the order together and do one print run, which means your card will be ready for you at the first event next month. Your Neck Sox will be at the first event you attend for you to collect.
- You are automatically entered for all our events. You don't need to enter or confirm - just come and run.
- You don't need to queue for registration. Go straight to the start line and run. If you don't have your timing card yet, just whatsapp / email us your garmin / strava etc results and we'll upload them if you need.
- We have a WhatsApp group that you will be added to that will advise you of other details / offers. Please message back privately if you have questions.
- We only cancel events for safety reasons. If we are not able to run at a Farm we will attempt to move the run to an alternate venue.
- Some of our runs are Hero only runs. When we get to Lockdown Level 2 where no events are allowed, we are still able to host Training Runs, which we do for Hero Members only. It is normally held on one of our host farms. These are informal training runs. Yip, you still get to run when nobody else can.
- If a single event is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, there is no refund / pause of membership. If we move into Lockdown 1 then we will probably pause the membership until we are able to resume. We care about your money and will try to be fair and reasonable, always.
- If you decide you want to cancel, you need to do so in writing by emailing us on [email protected] . It can't be WhatsApp and must be an email to this address. You will need to give 20 days notice.(for month to month)
- The subscription fees increase once a year, on the anniversary of your joining.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
month to month, no commitment, 30 days notice
|5 km R165 joining fee plus R219 first month||R 219.00|
12 month commitment
|5 km R165 joining fee plus R165 first month||R 165.00|
1 year commitment, no joining fee
|5 km Annual membership - no Joining Fee||R 1,980.00|
More than 10 Different Wine Farms, Cape Town
|Address||M13 Tygerberg Valley Rd|