We care about you and we want you to succeed.
We partner with Wine Farms so you can have a safe place to run, that is well marked and has great views. And fun, we want you to have lots of fun.
Sunset is at 5.50pm. It may be overcast and dark. You must have a working headlamp in order to run.
Superjog will have a table with trail gear and headlamps for sale (really good ones)
The route will be dark and may be wet, combing this with some uphill sections makes this an intermediate 5km route and a challenging 10km route (400m elevation for 10km)
Start and finish is at the beautiful Karibib Cellar.
TrailFun - Trail Running on Wine Farms
- Safe, Intermediate level 5km
- Challenging 10km
- You can walk any distance
Please note : you need to finish your run by 9.30pm.
- Collect your timing card from Registration
- Scan at the Start Line
Relaxed Run Registration
- from 6.00pm to 8.30pm
- you choose what time you would like to start
- no morning rush, you can even sleep in
- On-the-day-entries from 6.00pm to 8.30pm
The Race Start Times
- 10km Race starts at 6.40pm
- 5km Race starts at 7.00pm
The Race Registration
- 10km Registration starts at 6.20pm to 6.40pm
- 5km Registration starts at 6.40pm to 7.00pm
The Answer is YES!
YES - you can walk it.
YES - you can include a Bottle of Smoggelman Wine.
YES - on the day entries from 6.00pm.
(unfortunately, no dogs at this one)
Full Moon Medal
Wednesday 18 May 2022
Entries are from R70 to R150 There are on the day entries at this event.
Do it today :
Contact : Rodney Russell
Tel : 074 900 9235
Email : rodney[at]trailfun.co.za
Karibib Vineyards & Craft Wine, Stellenbosch Farms
|Address||Karibib Vineyards, Polkadraai Road, Stellenbosch|